Thursday, July 31, 2008

Chocolate For The Soul

Today, I got a sticky gooey square of chocolate. *Big toothy grin*
In my mail box... From my cousin Vidu, who is probably now on her way to India.
She made my day, not just by complimenting me on my writing skills but by also letting me know that her brother shared her opinion. WOW!!!.....Compliments from the family...Now, that means so much more to me than anything else in the world!!!
*stupid sheepish grin*
Well, a round eyed, awed 'OH MY GOD!!!....YOU HAVE LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT' comes a very close second !!
* shuffles foot around like Long John Silver prodding at an imaginary ant with his wooden stump *
Yup, I am a big sucker for compliments!!!...Aren't we all??
Be it the size of a little M&M or a giant nutty Snickers bar, nothing like a compliment to put a goofy smile on my face and an endorphin induced spring in my step!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Compliments, manna from heaven they are!! ;-)

Gingerbread & Me said...

Yes Indeed, Kindred Soul!!!
:) :) :)